ATG Salisbury Grand Opening 9/4
Alternative Therapies Group is opening for business in Salisbury! We are eager to begin welcoming recreational customers to our facility. Please read the following before planning a trip to see us:
Opening Date: We will open our doors Wednesday September 4 at 9:00am.
- Address: 107 Elm Street, Salisbury MA
- No Appointments Needed
- There is plenty of parking available on site with spots in front of the store and the large lot to the right of the building.
- We also have reserved an overflow lot down the street. If the store lot is full, customers can park in the designated area behind Sylvan Street Grille at 195 Elm Street Salisbury. We will provide a free shuttle service to and from the store between 8:45am and 7:15pm seven days a week until further notice.
- Parking along Elm Street is prohibited and you will be ticketed or towed!
- In order to enter the facility, it is necessary to bring your valid government-issued ID card proving that you are 21 or older. Typically, this is your driver's license, passport or military ID.
- MA state law allows customers to purchase up to 1 ounce of dried flower or 5 grams of concentrate.
- No consumption of cannabis is permitted on ATG premises, satellite parking areas or shuttle buses. Please do not open your purchase on the shuttle bus, as it is distracting to the driver. Please be respectful of our neighbors. IT IS ILLEGAL TO SELL CANNABIS TO ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL. Penalties may include imprisonment and substantial fines. Customers found or reasonably believed to be illegally diverting cannabis will not be allowed to purchase products from ATG.
- All transactions are cash only. An ATM is located on the premises for your convenience.
- Here is the overflow parking area at 195 Elm Street: