MA Phase 2 Reopening at ATG on Monday, June 8
Welcome back to ATG! Starting on the morning of Monday, June 8th, all three Alternative Therapies Group locations will resume in-store adult use sales as Massachusetts moves to Phase 2 of its tiered reopening process.
We're hoping this will be one of the first steps toward getting back to normal, and we're excited to be opening our doors again. No appointments needed. Walk-ins, come on back!
You should expect the possibility of increased wait times, as we'll be enacting strict social distancing measures to keep you and our staff safe. A few other things to consider:
- All visitors will be required to wear a face covering inside our buildings.
- We will be setting aside the hour of 9am to 10am for visitors over the age of 60.
- Curbside pickup will be discontinued.
- Order Ahead will remain available, with in-store pickup. All orders must now be picked up by 6pm. If you can bring exact change, that would be appreciated.
- A little bit of patience might be required, but we'll get you moving as soon as we can!
Thanks for your patience. We're excited to see you again. What a strange springtime. Let's have a great and healthy summer!