No more appointments or purchase limits
Appointments are no longer required to visit ATG. Patients and 21+ adults are welcome to visit our Salem dispensary any time during normal business hours effective immediately. ATG's self-imposed purchase limits have been removed as well. 21+ adults are able to purchase up to 1 ounce of flower or 5 grams of concentrate effective immediately. Please check our website for current purchase limits on the day of your visit. Please read the following before planning a trip to see us:
- Please use one of the following options to access our facility:
- Use the MBTA. Free shuttle service is available to and from our facility!
- Walk or bicycle
- Park in the designated area along Grove St, Boston St, or in our parking lot at 50 Grove St
- Park in the lot at 297 Bridge Street. There is a charge for parking here. Free shuttle service is available to and from our facility.
- You should expect to be ticketed or towed if you park anywhere other than these designated areas!!
- A free shuttle bus service will loop between the MBTA parking lot, the Universal Steel lot at 297 Bridge St, and ATG’s facility between the hours of 8:45am and 7:15pm, seven days per week until further notice.
- In order to enter the facility, it is necessary to bring your valid government issued ID card proving that you are 21 or older. Typically, this is your driver's license, passport or military ID.
- No consumption of cannabis is permitted on ATG premises, satellite parking areas or shuttle buses. Please do not open your purchase on the shuttle bus, as it is distracting to the driver. Please be respectful of our neighbors. IT IS ILLEGAL TO SELL CANNABIS TO ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL. Penalties may include imprisonment and substantial fines. Customers found or reasonably believed to be illegally diverting cannabis will not be allowed to purchase products from ATG.
- All transactions are cash only. An ATM is located on the premises for your convenience.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Here are diagrams showing the allowable parking areas: