Recreational customers - Please make an appointment
ATG has been cleared by the Cannabis Control Commission to commence recreational sales of marijuana beginning this Saturday, December 15. We are eager to begin welcoming recreational customers into our facility, but please read the following before planning a trip to see us:
- Because our dispensary is located in a densely populated area, we have worked out a plan with City and State officials to REQUIRE APPOINTMENTS FOR ALL RECREATIONAL CUSTOMERS AT THIS TIME. As supply and demand in the region stabilizes over time, we fully intend to serve walk-in customers. In the meantime, recreational customers can make a reservation through our website at http://atgcannabis.com.
- Registered patients are welcome to continue visiting the facility without an appointment. Registered patients and recreational customers with a handicap plate may park at our facility. Everyone else please use one of the following options until further notice:
- Use the MBTA. Free shuttle service is available to and from our facility.
- Walk or bicycle
- Park in the designated area along Harmony Grove Rd
- Park in the lot at 297 Bridge Street. There is a charge for parking here. Free shuttle service is available to and from our facility.
- You should expect to be ticketed or towed if you park anywhere other than these designated areas!!
- A free shuttle bus service will loop between the MBTA parking lot, the Universal Steel lot at 297 Bridge St, and ATG’s facility between the hours of 8:45am and 7:15pm, seven days per week beginning on Saturday, December 15th until further notice.
- In order to enter the facility, it is necessary to bring your valid government issued ID card proving that you are 21 or older. Typically, this is your driver's license, passport or military ID. PLEASE ALSO PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND BRING IT WITH YOU. You will need to show it to the shuttle drivers and dispensary staff. You may show us the confirmation email on your phone if you prefer.
- Although MA state law allows patients to purchase up to 1 ounce or 5 grams of concentrate, ATG is currently limiting recreational purchases until further notice. Please check our website for current purchase limits on the day of your appointment. Please note that we are not yet approved to sell edibles for recreational purposes.
- No consumption of cannabis is permitted on ATG premises, satellite parking areas or shuttle buses. Please do not open your purchase on the shuttle bus, as it is distracting to the driver. Please be respectful of our neighbors. IT IS ILLEGAL TO SELL CANNABIS TO ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL. Penalties may include imprisonment and substantial fines. Customers found or reasonably believed to be illegally diverting cannabis will not be allowed to purchase products from ATG.
- All transactions are cash only. An ATM is located on the premises for your convenience.
- A separate appointment is required for each 21+ adult wishing to enter the facility.
We look forward to seeing you at your appointment!
Here are diagrams showing the two allowable parking areas: